Traditional Flintlock Rifle Workshop
March 6-11, 2016
Registration Closed for 2016
Learn how to build your own custom Flintlock Rifle!
Rifle building experience not needed.
Instruction and kits provided by Rifle builder Jimmy Blanks.
Meals and lodging provided as part of this package.
The Jim Chamber Rifle kit choices are:
Lancaster Pennsylvania Rifle - .50 or .54 caliber
York Pennsylvania Rifle - .40, .45, or .50 caliber
Issac Haines Rifle - .50 or .54 caliber
Mark Silver Virginia Rifle - .58 or .62 caliber
Little Feller - .40, .45, or .50 caliber
Smooth Rifle - 20 gauge*
Upgrades available for an extra cost:
Wood Stock Upgrades*
*Call for price
About this program:
- You will pay less for this workshop than you would pay a craftsman to build this custom rifle. The custom rifle you build and some tools from the workshop are yours to keep.
- Small class size with lots of instructor time - 6 to 1 student/teacher ratio.
- Develop basic, beginner level flintlock rifle building skills.
- Meals and lodging the entire workshop time.
Cost: Only $1,685.00!! This covers all programming fees, instruction, the rifle kit, meals, and lodging.
||Introduction, Overview and
Meals and lodging fees are refundable; the kit will be shipped to you. You can choose to attend the next workshop at the meals and lodging rate. In the event there is a waiting list and a replacement is available the full fee will be refunded.
- Full: By January 4, 2016
- 50%: after January 4, 2016
- Nonrefundable after: January 25, 2016
About the Instructors
Jimmy Blanks,after retiring from the Department of Game and Inland Fisheries as a Game Warden he resides in south central Virginia at the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. He now spends his time building black powder firearms, developing wildlife habitat on his farm, mantaining a large vegetable garden and reading history.
- This is an intensive course, come prepared to work! You take home what you put into it!
- Rustic but comfortable bunk style lodging. Linens not provided.
- A health form (no physical required), a list of items to bring, and other information will be sent as soon as your registration form has been received.
For more information, contact Heather Bennighove at 434-248-5444 or email@example.com.